SureStart Ards News
Positive Steps Online Course
This Positive Steps course is delivered over 4 sessions. During the course we will explore and identify potential ways to improve emotional and physical wellbeing
The programme aims to:
- To enhance confidence and self-esteem of participants.
- To improve the mental health and emotional wellbeing of participants.
- To offer participants the opportunity to try something new, different and exciting
- To help participants connect with family, friends and other supports around them.
- To encourage participants to acknowledge and talk about their feelings.
- To give practical solutions to learn how to manage emotions and learn how to relax.
- To be fun!
Explore the benefits of:
- Taking notice
- Being active
- Learning something new
- Giving something back
- Valuing yourself
Please not this is not a ‘Train the Trainer’ course. This course is for those who wish to improve their emotional and physical wellbeing