SureStart Ards Programmes
This 6 week programme provides practical information on healthy eating, home freezing, food safety and preparation for every age group.
Week 2-6 includes practical cookery sessions where you will choose lots of healthy and tasty meals which the group will prepare and enjoy. There is no cost and all ingredients are provided.
Whether you are an expert in the kitchen or can’t boil an egg you are very welcome!
* Week 1 – Health on a plate
* Week 2 – Find out about fibre
* Week 3 – Fabulous fruit & veg
* Week 4 – Counting on calcium
* Week 5 – Protien providers
* Week 6 – A little of what you fancy!
This programme is very popular so book early to secure your place!
Suitable for:Any parent with a child under 4 years
Duration:6 X 2 hour sessions
Are you interested in finding out more information or joining this programme?
Register your interest and we’ll get back to you soon.